The Nave was re-constructed just before 1490 raising the height of the nave by fourteen feet, inserting a magnificent clerestory of eight sets of perpendicular windows on each side, and building a carved oak and chestnut hammer-beam roof.
Decorated Period Windows are found at each end of both north and south aisles. At the east end of the north aisle there is a particularly fine butterfly tracery. The main arcading of the nave is also of the first half of the 14th century. However, the main windows to the north and south were enlarged in the 15th century and are good examples of the Perpendicular Period.
The Clerestory is quite fabulous. It has 8 pairs of tall 3-light windows with extravagant tracery. On the inside the windows have plaster work flowers on the reveals, and are flanked by shafting. Above the chancel arch there is a recess the size of a clerestory window. It has two bearded figures on pedestals each side and a substantial pedestal for a statue in the centre. This position has been vacant since all images were abolished from English churches in 1547 except for a short period when someone illegally put a plaster statue of the Virgin Mary there.
The West Gallery was made to fit the new tower in 1865 and is decorated with figures playing musical instruments. Square stones in the nave floor indicate where pillars stood to support the former minstrel's gallery.
The North Chapel is the oldest part of the church and has the outline of a consecration cross cut into its east wall. This marks the consecration by the Bishop of Norwich in 1326 when Lady Maud, widow of Sir Robert de Tony, (the De Tonys had held the Manor of Necton from 1066) gave this chapel. The east window depicts St. Catherine and is by De la Roche of paris. Also in this chapel is found a 14th Century piscina which was used by the chantry priest for washing the chalice.
The Communion Table is Jacobean and is inscribed 'T.M. 1634' when it was donated by one of the Mason family. The reredos includes a large painting, a copy of the famous 'The Raising of Lazarus' by Sebastiano Del Piombo. In a crowded scene it depicts the arrival of Christ and Lazarus struggling with his grave cloths. The reredos is flanged by Commandment Boards.
The Jacobean Pulpit, is complete with tester and and backboards and is dated 1636. There is a decorated style piscina, which was used to wash the communion vessels, behind the organ close by.
The Font was made of Portland stone in 1788, when it cost 9 guineas, with a further £4.3.0d to install it. The bowl of the medieval font is be found in the porch.