There has been a church on the existing site since the Domesday Survey of 1086, the north wall of the chancel being the only surviving fragment of this Norman building. The present church was built between the 14th and 19th centuries - in 1326 Lady Maud de Tony of Coxford Priory Manor made a donation to the Prior of Coxford for the founding of a chantry, resulting in the building of St Catherine's Chapel (present day Parish Room). The construction of the piers, nave and aisles followed a few years later.
All Saints Church
Necton PE37 8EH