The South Porch was remodelled early in the 19th century to take two Mason memorials. On the outside look for the gargoyles and the chequer work base course to match the tower. The inside is now used for the children's Sunday School but is still called the Mason Room. In it there is a fine pair of monuments based on a design by Augustus Pugin. They make lavish use of crocketted pinnacles and embellishment surrounding a simple marble plaque. The Mason arms can be found at the base. The family lived in Necton from the time of Queen Elizabeth 1 until 1930.