The Nave was re-constructed just before 1490 raising the height of the nave by fourteen feet, inserting a magnificent clerestory of eight sets of perpendicular windows on each side, and building a carved oak and chestnut hammer-beam roof.
Decorated Period Windows are found at each end of both north and south aisles. At the east end of the north aisle there is a particularly fine butterfly tracery. The main arcading of the nave is also of the first half of the 14th century. However, the main windows to the north and south were enlarged in the 15th century and are good examples of the Perpendicular Period.