Copyright ©

Events this Month Click for more details

The North Chapel is the oldest part of the church and has the outline of a consecration cross cut into its east wall.  This marks the consecration by the Bishop of Norwich in 1326 when Lady Maud, widow of Sir Robert de Tony, (the De Tonys had held the Manor of Necton from 1066) gave this chapel.  The east window depicts St. Catherine and is by De la Roche of paris.  Also in this chapel is found a 14th Century  piscina which was used by the chantry priest for washing the chalice